+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On September 12, 2012 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On September 11, 2012 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1410 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Ros-Lehtinen moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 7, 2012 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 13, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, and Human Rights.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific.
On April 7, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
+ − Sponsors (16)