+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On July 11, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.
On April 15, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions.
On April 8, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Service, and Labor Policy .
On April 6, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House House Administration
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and in addition to the Committees on House Administration, Oversight and Government Reform, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (172)