+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (14)
On November 8, 2019 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 116-68. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On October 29, 2019 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On October 21, 2019 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 17, 2019 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S5904)
On September 23, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 214.
On September 19, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7812-7813)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1396.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7812-7814)
- Mr. San Nicolas moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 11, 2019 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E284)
On February 27, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (311)