+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On June 21, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On June 20, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4947)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1393.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4947-4951)
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 15, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 121.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 115-180.
On March 22, 2017 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 19 - 2.
On March 17, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform, Commercial And Antitrust Law.
On March 7, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (58)