+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On May 13, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, and Human Rights.
On April 6, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.