+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On November 17, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On November 16, 2015 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 407 - 0 (Roll no. 628). (text: CR H8175-8176)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8211)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1384.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8175-8176)
- Mr. Costello (PA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 21, 2015 in the House:
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 114-302.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 229.
On September 17, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 9, 2015 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 24, 2015 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 27, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs.
On March 16, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
November 16, 2015: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 407
- Absent: 26
+ − Sponsors (132)