+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On June 3, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On June 2, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1380 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Tonko moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On April 29, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education.
On March 9, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On March 6, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to the Committee on Education and Labor, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (78)