+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On June 15, 1999 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 106-35.
On June 9, 1999 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On June 1, 1999 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 27, 1999 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On May 27, 1999 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On April 21, 1999 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On April 20, 1999 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Smith moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1379 .
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On April 19, 1999 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from State.
On April 15, 1999 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Voice Vote.
On April 13, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
+ − Sponsor