+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On May 15, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On May 14, 2002 in the House:
- Mr. Souder moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 270.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-455 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1370 .
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On April 24, 2002 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On December 6, 2001 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 20, 2001 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On April 18, 2001 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from Interior.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Fisheries Conservation, Wildlife and Oceans.
On April 3, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Sponsor