+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On March 27, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On March 24, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by recorded vote (2/3 required): 424 - 0 (Roll no. 193). (text: CR H2307)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2392)
On March 22, 2017 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Donovan objected to the Yea - Nay vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1365.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2307-2308)
- Mr. Donovan moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 20, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 28.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 115-48.
On March 8, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 6, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
March 24, 2017: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 424
- Absent: 5