+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (19)
On June 13, 2016 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-166. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On June 3, 2016 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On May 27, 2016 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 26, 2016 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S3378)
On May 25, 2016 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 488.
- Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Reported by Senator Johnson without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 2, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On March 1, 2016 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 136.
- Mr. Russell moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1056-1057)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H1067-1068)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 381 - 0 (Roll no. 103). (text: CR H1056-1057)
On October 9, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
On January 6, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
March 1, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 381
- Absent: 52
+ − Sponsors (51)