+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On May 21, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On May 20, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3970-3972)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1359.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3970-3973)
- Mr. Engel moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On April 9, 2019 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
On February 26, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House