+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On October 6, 2011 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On October 5, 2011 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1343 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Walden moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 29, 2011 in the House:
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 112-228 , Part I.
- Committee on Agriculture discharged.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 149.
On April 8, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Rural Development, Research, Biotechnology, and Foreign Agriculture.
On April 5, 2011 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 4, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Subcommittee on Communications and Technology Discharged.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (26)