+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On January 10, 2013 in the Senate:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 112-241.
On December 31, 2012 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On December 27, 2012 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 21, 2012 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Armed Services discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On March 29, 2012 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Armed Services.
On March 28, 2012 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1339 .
- Mr. Platts moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 413 - 6, 4 Present .
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
On May 18, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On April 1, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Armed Services.
+ − Sponsors (116)