+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On May 9, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On May 8, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3488-3489)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1328.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3488-3490)
- Mr. Tonko moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 26, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.
On February 25, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (26)