+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
On October 15, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On October 14, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 414 - 6 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On October 13, 2009 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House resumed debate on H.R. 1327 .
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1327 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Frank moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 28, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on International Monetary Policy and Trade Discharged.
On March 12, 2009 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 5, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Monetary Policy and Trade.
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
+ − Sponsors (258)