+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On September 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On September 25, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8789-8791)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1320.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8789-8792)
- Mr. Olson moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 7, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 717.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 115-924.
On July 12, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 21, 2018 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee (Amended) by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 17, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy.
On March 2, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House