+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On December 9, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On December 8, 2009 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1319 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Rush moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 213.
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 111-361 .
On September 30, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection Discharged.
On May 6, 2009 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 6, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection.
On March 5, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
+ − Sponsors (37)