+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-344.
- Signed by President.
On December 19, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 13, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7622)
On December 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On December 11, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H10058-10060)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1318.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10058-10061)
- Mr. Burgess moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 17, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On March 2, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (191)