+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On April 6, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On April 5, 2017 in the House:
- On passage Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 400 - 16 (Roll no. 220). (text of amendment in the nature of a substitute: CR H2726-2727)
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 1304 with 1 hour of general debate. Motion to recommit with or without instructions allowed.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2731-2732)
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 241. (consideration: CR H2726-2729)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H.R. 1304, the Chair put the question on passage of H.R. 1304 and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Ms. Foxx demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on the question of passage until a time to be announced.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 1304.
On April 4, 2017 in the House:
- Rule H. Res. 241 passed House.
On April 3, 2017 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 241 Reported to House. Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 1304 with 1 hour of general debate. Motion to recommit with or without instructions allowed.
On March 20, 2017 in the House:
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Education and the Workforce. H. Rept. 115-53, Part I.
On March 8, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 3, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On March 2, 2017 in the House:
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, and Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Amendment
No description has been published. See Text of Amendment as Submitted.
+ − Vote
April 5, 2017: On Passage
- Yeas: 400
- Nays: 16
- Absent: 13
+ − Sponsors (8)