+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On February 18, 2004 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 243.
- Reported by the Committee on Science. H. Rept. 108-423 . Filed late, pursuant to previous special order.
On February 11, 2004 in the House:
- Mr. Boehlert asked unanimous consent that the Committee on Science have until 5:00 p.m. on Feb. 18 to file a report on H.R. 1292 . Agreed to without objection.
On February 4, 2004 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 8, 2003 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 28, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics.
On March 13, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor