+ − Summary
+ − Actions (10)
On August 10, 2001 in the House:
- Unfavorable Executive Comment Received from DOD.
On April 24, 2001 in the House:
- Joint Hearing Held by the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management and by the Subcommittee on National Security, Veteran's Affairs and International Relations .
On April 19, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On April 4, 2001 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from DOD.
On March 30, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On March 29, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Intelligence
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to the Committee on Armed Services, and in addition to the Committees on Transportation and Infrastructure, the Judiciary, and Intelligence , for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor