+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On June 4, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On June 3, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4198-4200)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1261.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4198-4201)
- Mr. Case moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 74.
- Committee on Science, Space, and Technology discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 116-99, Part I.
On May 1, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources Discharged.
On March 7, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources.
On February 14, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Research and Technology.
- Referred to the Committee on Natural Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House