+ − Summary
+ − Actions (15)
On April 10, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and Environment, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Chairman.
On March 27, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Civil Service.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
- Executive Comment Requested from DOD.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Nutrition and Foreign Agriculture.
On March 24, 1995 in the House:
- See H.R.4 .
On March 21, 1995 in the House:
- For Further Action See H.R.4 .
On March 15, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to House Government Reform and Oversight
- Referred to House Economic and Educational Opportunities
- Referred to House National Security
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committees on Economic and Educational Opportunities, Agriculture, Commerce, the Judiciary, National Security, and Government Reform and Oversight, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor