+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On September 30, 2009 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 111-65.
- Signed by President.
On September 21, 2009 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On September 10, 2009 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 9, 2009 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On September 9, 2009 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On April 29, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On April 28, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 422 - 1, 1 Present .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1243 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Baca moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On March 2, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
+ − Sponsors (298)