+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (17)
On January 8, 2018 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 115-102. (TXT | PDF)
On December 27, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 22, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 21, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S8267-8269)
On May 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On May 1, 2017 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1242.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2985-2986)
- Mr. Comer moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2985-2987)
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 62.
- Reported by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 115-105.
On March 28, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 28, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (54)