+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On June 10, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On June 5, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4318-4320)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1237.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4318-4325)
- Ms. Johnson (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 28, 2019 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 61.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 116-86.
On May 1, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 9, 2019 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 14, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Environment.
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (48)