+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-343.
- Signed by President.
On December 19, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 19, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 18, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7822)
On September 26, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On September 25, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7450-7451)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1235.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7450-7452)
- Mr. Barr moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 27, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (288)