+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 26, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On February 25, 2019 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2062)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1235.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2062-2064)
- Mr. Connolly moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 14, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Reform.
- Introduced in House