+ − Summary
+ − Actions (17)
On November 15, 1990 in the Senate:
- Became Private Law No: 101-13.
- Signed by President.
On November 9, 1990 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On October 30, 1990 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 28, 1990 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On October 28, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On October 23, 1990 in the Senate:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Affairs.
On October 19, 1990 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
On October 19, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered from the Private Calendar.
On October 15, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the Private Calendar, Calendar No. 38.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 101-865.
On March 9, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and International Law.
On March 1, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor