+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On August 19, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law.
On April 22, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections.
On February 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to the Committee on Education and Labor, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (32)