+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (13)
On May 10, 2019 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 116-17. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On May 2, 2019 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On April 30, 2019 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S2502)
On April 29, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3288-3289)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1222.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3288-3290)
- Mr. Van Drew moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On March 6, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water, Oceans, and Wildlife.
On February 14, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (19)