+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On December 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on National Parks. Hearings held.
On July 24, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On July 23, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6623)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1220.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6623-6624)
- Mr. McClintock moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 16, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 427.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-566.
On January 10, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On March 7, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On February 27, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (12)