+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On April 22, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On April 21, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 362 - 43 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1219 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mrs. Christensen moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On March 3, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water and Power.
On February 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.