+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On March 16, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law.
On March 2, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Border, Maritime, and Global Counterterrorism.
On February 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Homeland Security
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Homeland Security, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (64)