+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On November 15, 2010 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On September 30, 2010 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On September 28, 2010 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Burgess objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1210 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Pallone moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 378.
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 111-638 .
On September 23, 2010 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Health Discharged.
On September 15, 2010 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 2, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On February 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
+ − Sponsors (179)