+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On November 6, 2009 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 111-91.
- Signed by President.
On October 29, 2009 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On October 23, 2009 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 22, 2009 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On October 22, 2009 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On May 18, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On May 14, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On May 13, 2009 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Watt objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1209 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Watt moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On February 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
+ − Sponsors (302)