+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On July 23, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law.
On February 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, Financial Services, Oversight and Government Reform, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (92)