+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On April 22, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Higher Education, Lifelong Learning, and Competitiveness.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education.
On February 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On February 25, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Oversight and Government Reform, Education and Labor, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (52)