+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (18)
On May 13, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On May 12, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1178 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Walz moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 4, 2009 in the House:
- House Committee on Homeland Security Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than June 3, 2009.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 111-93 , Part I.
On April 2, 2009 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Aviation Discharged.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management Discharged.
On March 2, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Emergency Communications, Preparedness, and Response.
On February 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On February 25, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Homeland Security
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Homeland Security, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (29)