+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On October 8, 2010 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 111-262.
- Signed by President.
On September 30, 2010 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On September 28, 2010 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On September 28, 2010 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On May 24, 2010 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On May 20, 2010 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On May 19, 2010 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Moore objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1177 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Moore moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 25, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
+ − Sponsors (300)