+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On December 7, 2017 in the Senate:
- Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 278.
On December 6, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On December 5, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9648-9649)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1164.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9648-9653)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 16, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (170)