+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On December 21, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On December 20, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 411 - 0 (Roll no. 700). (text: CR 12/18/2017 H10161)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H10312-10313)
On December 18, 2017 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1159.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10161-10162)
- Mr. Dunn moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 28, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Space.
On February 16, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (38)