+ − Summary
+ − Actions (17)
On March 24, 1995 in the House:
- See H.R.4 .
On March 20, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Power.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and Environment.
On March 15, 1995 in the House:
- Reported by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 104-81 , Part I.
On March 13, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
- Executive Comment Requested from DOD.
On March 9, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Security, International Affairs and Criminal Justice.
On March 8, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to House National Security
- Referred to House Economic and Educational Opportunities
- Referred to House Government Reform and Oversight
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to House Judiciary
- For Further Action See H.R.4 .
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 22 - 11.
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committees on Economic and Educational Opportunities, Commerce, the Judiciary, National Security, and Government Reform and Oversight, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor