+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (13)
On December 8, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 428 - 1 (Roll no. 412). (text: CR H7495-7498)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7533)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1155.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7495-7504)
- Mr. Meeks moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 28, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship.
On April 21, 2021 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 18, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, the Judiciary, and Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (115)