+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On October 5, 1998 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Failed by the Yeas and Nays: : 190 - 208 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 5, rule I, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Young moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 23, 1998 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 424.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 105-737 .
On May 20, 1998 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 26, 1997 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from Interior.
On March 20, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.