+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On March 4, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 17 - 13.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 3, 2015 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security Discharged.
On March 2, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security.
On February 27, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (41)