+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (19)
On August 1, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On July 31, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 384 - 33 .
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1140 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Young moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 12, 2001 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 77.
- Committee on Ways and Means discharged.
On May 24, 2001 in the House:
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 107-82 , Part I.
- House Committee on Ways and Means Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than July 12, 2001.
On May 16, 2001 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 9, 2001 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 3, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.
On March 22, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Railroads.
On March 21, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor