+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On April 23, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On April 23, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 342 - 78 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On April 22, 2009 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1139 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Weiner moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 21, 2009 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 35.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 111-78 .
On March 25, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 17 - 7.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 23, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Sponsors (44)