+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (18)
On April 25, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 391.
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Reported by Senator Murkowski without amendment. With written report No. 115-236.
On March 8, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On February 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on National Parks. Hearings held.
On June 28, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On June 27, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5207)
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5207-5210)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1135.
- Mr. Cook moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 2, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 104.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-157.
On April 27, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On March 2, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On February 16, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (47)